This article describes how to deploy an ABBYY license.
1. Log on to the server in SSH and connect to the ABBYY console.
The output should looks like:
2. Select "Activate license".
3. Select "Serial number".
4. Insert your serial number* and then press Enter.
If your license is valid you will receive confirmation on the line just below the serial number.
5. Select "Go to next page" and chose your connection method:
6. Select "Go to next page" and you shoud receive a confirmation:
7. (Optional) if you added a new license you should see 2 licenses (old and new). Select the old license and then deactivate it.
8. Select "Go to next page" and you shoud receive a confirmation:
9. Once finished you can quit the ABBYY console.
10. To check activated license:
The output should be the license number that you entered before.
11. Add the license number in the filter
license = $license_key_value
12. Restart the filter by going on the web interface in "Advanced configuration" and
put the instances number to 0 then reset the previous number of instances.
It could be usefull to limit ABBYY RAM usage by limiting number of process in RAM (will also reduce OCR speed). You can do that by adding /opt/systran/filter/plugins/abbyy/etc/plugin.cfg
max_recognition_processes_count = 4
If ABBYY license service is not started: