Indications of a Connection Issue:
- SPNS translates properly from the web UI and can be connected to Relativity
- User can select document in Relativity and send it to SPNS endpoint
- Documents are translated through Relativity interface (can be seen in the SPN9 stats) but translation is not sent back to Relativity or not written back to Relativity DB (so not available)
Initial Trouble shooting:
- Using the Admin Tool, click “Check LPs” button and see if all available profiles get listed.
- Using the Admin Tool, click the “Test Translation” button. It’ll open a simple text translation tool. Try translating a simple sentences to see if it succeeds.
- On the server running the Agent, open a web browser and see if it can connect to the SPNS gateway. You can try some URL, like http://<spns-server-host>:8903/translation/profiles?key=<API-KEY> or https://<spns-server-host>:8904/translation/profiles?key=<API-KEY> if SSL enabled. A valid SSL certificate must be configured on the gateway to use the SSL connection, otherwise it’ll fail.
- Repeat the same test on the server running the Relativity web server as well.